Friday, September 25, 2009

No Way!!!

This can't be!

I have been feeling sick and all, but whan I called the Midtoon Health Hot-Line, they asked me question and thyen suggested that I could be pregnant. Imagine that! I was, of course laughing, even though I was feeling terrible, because I swore that I was taking my faithful Cycle of Life(TM) pills every single day, but then I checked and it was not funny.

No, It was not funny at all.

Apparently somehow I managed to 'forget' my pills and now I'm really scared. I know John does not want to have anymore children, but he knows I want to, so he's surely going to blame me for forgetting intentionally.

Well, it is too early to know, so I will have to wait until I can get a test done before I start worrying about that...

Who am I kidding? I am worrying already! I am a worrier. That's what I do. Oh, God! I want to cry! This is not even funny!

All right, Mabel, calm down. It can't be that bad. Probably you are not pregnant at all, and if you are, perhaps John will be okay with it. And if he's not, maybe he'll grow softer, and if not... Gaaaaaah! I can't think about this right now. I'll get a pregnancy test as soon as possible.

I hope this is a false alarm!

No comments:

Post a Comment