Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I think a serial killer is across the street!

Oh my!

I have not written in several days, but that doesn't mean that nothing has happenned. I am currently under a lor of stress, because just when I was thinking that john was getting better, I heard in the news that a dangerous fugitive had been spotted near Midtoon.

When I heard that the man is known for raping and murdering young blonde females, I was scared, so I went to close the window and there he was! He was across the street just talking to the owner of the apartments, as if he wasn't even worried that the police may see him.

I've heard that he stalks his victims for quite a while before attacking them, so it seems clear that he is after me! Oh, come on, I am the only blonde female on this street! And of course, I'm young!

I wanted to call 911 right away, but was paralyzed by fear when I saw him walking with a dark rectangular object (I think it was a rifle case) and Jennifer opened a door for him and then went inside with him! Yeah, yeah, I know she's not blonde, but what if she witnesses something suspicious? I know the killer won't hesitate to get rid of her as well...

Then I ran to tell John, but at first he didn't believe me. They said in the Newspaper that several people have called the police with false alarms, so he It all changed when I told him that the killer had asked me to go out with him already.

Now John called 911 and they dispatched police officers to the scene.

I am hiding in Erik's room and looking out with his telescope.

For heaven's sake, I hope they catch him quickly, before he hurts Jennifer.

No comments:

Post a Comment