Monday, September 7, 2009

How embarrassing!

I would like to be an ostrich and hide my head on the dirt to avoid the world.

What can I say? I convinced John (my husband) to call the police because I was SURE that there was a murderer across the street. Well, guess what? The police responded to the call and after searching the apartments, they found the murderer, but it was not the person I was accusing.

You see, there was this guy that hit on me the day I got my new style and it seems that he just moved to the empty apartment downstairs (under Jennifer's). So, I was watching the news on channel 5 and they were talking about this murderer, "Sweet Tongue" Smithson, so I wanted to close the window but when I was there, I saw the same guy as before.

I totally panicked and thought that if he was there that must have meant that he was the killer, so I convinced John to call the cops on him and they came. I don't know how, but they searched the building and found that the real murderer was hiding there and they captured him.

Now the most embarrassing thing is that Channel 5 News came to cover the capture and they interviewed John as if he was a hero for saving the community! The other guy, the one that I was accusing (his name is Fred, by the way, Jennifer told me) was there all happy and without a clue that I had called the police on him.

I feel so guilty... I don't know what to do.

Perhaps I'll bake him a cake or something. Yes, That's what I'll do. I better get to work right now.

I'll write later about what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment